No Lights No Lycra Education is a not-for-profit committed to improving the physical and mental wellbeing of young Australians through increased social connection, music and movement.
We are passionate about creating positive programs for youth, utilising best practice models for meaningful youth engagement, youth mentoring, mental health promotion working with teenage boys, girls & gender diverse students between 12-18 years within their school community.
Your donation will help No Lights No Lycra Education to:
- Reduce the impact of depression, anxiety and suicide by providing young people with tools to prioritise and manage their mental, emotional and physical health
- Create safe and inclusive spaces for young people to strengthen connection to self and others, build self-esteem, improve self-expression and confidence in a non-judgmental, non-threatening environment
- Encourage young people to give themselves permission to “just be” with no expectations or inhibitions.
- Build synergies with communities through cross school collaboration (i.e. mainstream school and special schools) to positively influence the lives of youth,
- Build up school ambassadors to become self-sufficient through equipping them with leadership skills and fundamental engagement skills to encourage peers to participate.
We are so grateful for the financial support from government, organisations, individuals, and families enabling us to have the positive impact we set out to achieve throughout Australia.
Please contact us to find out more about exciting campaigns you might like to get behind or other partnering opportunities to support our awesome work!